Saturday, September 30, 2017

Week 39 Review: Otherworld Chills

From Goodreads:
The fifth and final collection of stories--including an original novella exclusive to this book--featuring the fascinating werewolves, witches, necromancers, angels and demons of Kelley Armstrong's internationally bestselling Women of the Otherworld series. A must-have for fans! 

Nobody has done paranormal suspense as brilliantly as Canada's own Kelley Armstrong in her Globe and Mail and New York Times bestselling Women of the Otherworld Series. Through thirteen novels, starting with Bitten (which inspired a hit TV series) and ending with 13, the suspense never let up, and fans were thrilled by kick-ass heroines like Elena and Savannah, deft plotting, unfolding love stories, great sex, clever wit and dark and imaginative twists and turns. 

This final collection of stories featuring the characters so many fans have come to love completes several important storylines at the same time as it delivers on Kelley Armstrong's trademark inventiveness and talent for adventure. 

My Review:
Ah, it was so satisfying to read this collection of stories! I've read so much of this world, and now there's very few stories that I haven't read of it, because of this collection. And that feels amazing, because I'm weird like that!

I didn't read all of them, because it hasn't been so long since I'd read them. But I did read the new to me stories, and it was so great to see these characters again! Jamie and Jeremy, so cute together! Paige and Lucas, and an update on Savannah and Adam in Baby Boom! Just so wonderful!

Baby Boom was the new story for this collection. And I was really anticipating reading it, because hey, babies! Well, pregnancies, pregnancies everywhere! That Benito would like Paige and Lucas to have a child when they've said they didn't want to wasn't cool!

But there were also big changes for this world. Because Baby Boom had two big changes for the future-a joint cabal with Seth and Lucas, and Paige keeping the baby! It was so cute, that he wrote down what he wanted so she couldn't change his mind, and she said what she wanted-and they were the same! So, so, so cute! And makes me hope for a spin off series, or the 3rd YA series! Gah, I needs more!

Such a great collection of stories, and I can't wait to read more by Kelley Armstrong, she's such a great author!

Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: Otherworld Stories #5
Read: September 26th, 2017
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Love her books, and I have to finish this series! And it's a End of Series 2017 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Book!
Publisher: Vintage Books Canada
Published: October 4th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!