Sunday, November 12, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #173, November 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 46:
Dangerous by Shannon Hale, The Divinity of Anila by Cloud S. Riser, Ghost Ship by James Rollins, The Demon Crown by James Rollins, Good and Gone by Megan Frazer Blakemore, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout, More of Me by Kathryn Evans, Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, The Siren by Kiera Cass

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty balanced week. A bit of everything, so yeah, I'm happy with this week.

Week 45:
A Kiss of Blood by Pamela Palmer, Of Blood and Passion by Pamela Palmer, Cast in Shadows by Michelle Sagara, Diaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, Claws and Order by Amanda Arista, Nine Lives of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrelyn Sparks, How to Tame a Vampire (Without Really Trying) by Kerrelyn Sparks, Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, Eight Days on Planet Earth by Cat Jordan, Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga, Kat and Meg Conquer the World by Anna Priemaza, Now is Everything by Amy Giles, Twice Bitten by Lynsay Sands, Vampires Gone Wild Anthology

vs.

Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara, Cast in Flame by Michelle Sagara, Cast in Honor by Michelle Sagara, Cast in Flight by Michelle Sagara, The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison, Sudden Backtrack by Kim Harrison, Twelve by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Twice Bitten by Lynsay Sands, Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker, Haven by Mary Lindsey, Diaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, Claws and Effect by Amanda Arista, Nine Lives of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, Vampires Gone Wild Anthology

So I didn't read as much as I wanted, but I read a good number of books read, so I'm pretty happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!