Sunday, March 4, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #189, March 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 10:
Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs, Four of a Kind by Kate Kessler, Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs, High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning, Lake Silence by Anne Bishop, Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey and Krystal Wade, Undone by Karin Slaughter

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 4. Check.

Yeah, a lot of really fantastic books coming out that I just have to read right away once they're out! So yeah, happy with this week, though it's a bit longer then I've been trying for. Oh, well!

Week 9:
Wandfasted by Laurie Forest, The Black Witch by Laurie Forest, Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs, Find You in the Dark by Nathan Ripley, Fractured by Karin Slaughter, Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst, The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst, Uprooted by Naomi Novik

vs.

Uprooted by Naomi Novik, Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston, The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Beth Durst and Maureen Johnson, Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs, Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks, Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs, Fractured by Karin Slaughter, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Beth Durst, Maureen Johnson, and Robin Wasserman, Wandfasted by Laurie Forest, The Black Witch by Laurie Forest, The Final Six by Alexandra Monir

Yeah, I only read 5 of what I wanted to read, but I read a lot of other books, so yeah, I'm fairly happy with this week, and I can't wait for the next! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!