Saturday, March 10, 2018

Week 10 Review: Undone

From Goodreads:
When a tortured young woman enters the trauma center of an Atlanta hospital, Dr. Sara Linton is thrust into a desperate police investigation with Special Agent Will Trent and his partner, Faith Mitchell. Though guarding their own wounds and their own secrets, Sara, Will, and Faith find that they are all that stand between a madman and his next victim.

My Review:
Yeah! The book where Sara and Will meet! And it's so awesome! I just loved reading it again, knowing that they're going to get together, right at the beginning, where he's married to Angie, and she's still mourning Jeffery. Such a great read!

The crime in this book is pretty horrific. That the person would torture one lady while another knew what was happening, that was just awful! And add in that he stuffed trash bags in their privates, because he thought they were trash...just horrible!

That these were all women who deprived themselves of food, where strict and bossy, was a pretty specific target victim for the bad guy. So the investigation had a few avenues to explore, especially once they had that profile!

Honestly, I do blame his mom a lot for what happened. She's the one who raised him that way, and when it came to a choice between believing her daughter and her son, she chose her son. If she hadn't protected him like that, he would've gotten treatment, he would've been watched. She made the wrong choice.

I just really enjoyed this book, and I can't wait to read more of this wonderful, emotionally hard hitting series!

Author: Karin Slaughter
Series: Will Trent #3
Read: March 4th, 2018
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2018 Book!
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Published: July 14th 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!